- Fermentation: top
- Temperature Range: 16 – 22°C
- Attenuation: 73 – 77 %
- Flocculation: very low
- Alcohol Tolerance: 11 % ABV
- Strain Profile: This yeast strain is the juggernaut of fermentation. Reliable and consistent this yeast produces clean profile American styles, recommended for all American ales.
- Recommended Styles: AIPA, APA, American Amber Ale, American Stout
- Similar Strains: WYEAST 1056 American Ale
Please note: Liquid yeast orders are only shipped when we know it will reach the recipient in the same week. We do not ship Liquid yeast on Thursday or Friday’s. This is to help keep the yeast cold and fresh.
Disclaimer: While every effort is made to keep the yeast cold during shipping Let’s Brew cannot be held responsible for yeast that arrives warm.