- Fermentation: bottom
- Temperature Range: 8 – 12°C
- Attenuation: 73 – 77 %
- Flocculation: high
- Alcohol Tolerance: 12 % ABV
- Strain Profile: One of our favourite cultures this yeast strain is the definition of reliable bottom fermentation. Always produces a typical Bohemian style
- Recommended Styles: Bohemian Pilsner, Vienna Lager
- Similar Strains: WYEAST 2124 Bohemian Lager, WLP830 German Lager Yeast, Saflager W-34/70
- Brewery Used: Weihenstephan 34/70
Minimum order quantity for shipping is 3 units. You can mix and match which strain you would like. This is because we package the Liquid yeast in a cold box with an ice brick.
Please note: Liquid yeast orders are only shipped when we know it will reach the recipient in the same week. We do not ship Liquid yeast on Thursday or Friday’s. This is to help keep the yeast cold and fresh.
Disclaimer: While every effort is made to keep the yeast cold during shipping Let’s Brew cannot be held responsible for yeast that arrives warm.