Liquid Culture – DIY Weizen (LC012) 50ml
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R26.67 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Fermentation: top
- Temperature Range: 18 – 22°C
- Attenuation: 75 – 81 %
- Flocculation: low
- Alcohol Tolerance: 10 % ABV
- Strain Profile: So what kind of Weiss do you like? This very versatile yeast strain can produce an array of Weiss styles depending on the fermentation temperature. If you are struggling to produce a banana flavor in your Weiss, this is the strain for you. German-style wheat beer strain of intense fruity character, lots of bananas and lots of cloves
- Recommended Styles: Dunkelweizen, Hefeweizen, Weizenbock
- Similar Strains: WYEAST 3068 Weihenstephan Weizen
Minimum order quantity for shipping is 3 units. You can mix and match which strain you would like. This is because we package the Liquid yeast in a cold box with an ice brick.
Please note: Liquid yeast orders are only shipped when we know it will reach the recipient in the same week. We do not ship Liquid yeast on Thursday or Friday’s. This is to help keep the yeast cold and fresh.
Disclaimer: While every effort is made to keep the yeast cold during shipping Let’s Brew cannot be held responsible for yeast that arrives warm.
|Dimensions||.05 × .02 × .02 m|