Liquid Culture – Kveik Ragnarok (LC018) 50ml
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R26.67 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Fermentation: top
- Temperature Range: 20 – 40°C
- Attenuation: 68 – 80 %
- Flocculation: very high
- Alcohol Tolerance: 10 % ABV
- Strain Profile: One of the most unique yeast trains in our collection this yeast was isolated from a Norwegian farm brewery in Vossenvangen. The traditional word for homegrown yeast is “kveik” and this strain is as pure kveik as they come. This strain is a fast fermenter with good attenuation, a light earthy spiciness, marked tartness and unique ester profile of orange peel. Despite fairly high attenuation, beer fermented with this yeast seems sweet due to increased fruity notes
- Recommended Styles: Traditional Norwegian Brewed with Kveik
- Similar Strains: Voss kveik
Please note: Liquid yeast orders are only shipped when we know it will reach the recipient in the same week. We do not ship Liquid yeast on Thursday or Friday’s. This is to help keep the yeast cold and fresh.
Disclaimer: While every effort is made to keep the yeast cold during shipping Let’s Brew cannot be held responsible for yeast that arrives warm.
|Dimensions||.05 × .02 × .02 m|