- Fermentation: top
- Temperature Range: 18 – 22°C
- Attenuation: 72 – 78 %
- Flocculation: medium
- Alcohol Tolerance: 9 % ABV
- Strain Profile: This north England strain is very versatile for British ales producing medium esters levels
- Recommended Styles: English IPA, English Pale Ale, Premium Bitter, Special Bitter, Standard Bitter
- Similar Strains: WYEAST 1469 West Yorkshire Ale
Minimum order quantity for shipping is 3 units. You can mix and match which strain you would like. This is because we package the Liquid yeast in a cold box with an ice brick.
Please note: Liquid yeast orders are only shipped when we know it will reach the recipient in the same week. We do not ship Liquid yeast on Thursday or Friday’s. This is to help keep the yeast cold and fresh.
Disclaimer: While every effort is made to keep the yeast cold during shipping Let’s Brew cannot be held responsible for yeast that arrives warm.