- Fermentation: bottom
- Temperature Range: 17 – 20°C
- Attenuation: 73 – 82 %
- Flocculation: medium
- Alcohol Tolerance: 5 – 10 % ABV
- Strain Profile: Ferment a Lager FAST. One week fermentation at room temperature, another week for lagering at 2°C, and its ready for drinking. PLEASE NOTE: This beer is not called ‘Under Pressure’ for nothing. Fermentation and condition needs to occur at 1 bar (15 PSI), so get a fermentor that can hold pressure. Fermentation under pressure allows for the production of a clean flavor profile by reducing ester and fusel alcohol production, even when fermenting at high temperatures. Fermenting under pressure also reduces the chances of oxidation and carbonates the beer during fermentation.
- Recommended Styles: American Lager, American Light Lager, Bohemian Pilsner, Vienna Lager
- Similar Strains: WLP925 HP Lager Yeast
Minimum order quantity for shipping is 3 units. You can mix and match which strain you would like. This is because we package the Liquid yeast in a cold box with an ice brick.
Please note: Liquid yeast orders are only shipped when we know it will reach the recipient in the same week. We do not ship Liquid yeast on Thursday or Friday’s. This is to help keep the yeast cold and fresh.
Disclaimer: While every effort is made to keep the yeast cold during shipping Let’s Brew cannot be held responsible for yeast that arrives warm.